Thursday, October 03, 2013

Airlines Food

I promised myself to keep postings on food consumed on flights that Monkey traveled in.

The above was:
Route: Taipei - Kuala Lumpur
Airline: Malaysia Airlines
Class: Business

Anyway it isn't fair to review the above meal bcoz I didn't have its meal meal. Just appetizer of grilled chicken breast with oden, fruit salads, a really yummy Taiwanese Pineapple Cake and the signature satays of Malaysia Airlines.

I forgot to order chef on call meal most of the time, bcoz I m perpetually on the run and forget things like this....otherwise u get to have really nice selection of special meals. Yes even roti canai with yummy dhal, or a grouper fish curry. 

On another flight to Paris
Chief Steward: "Madame, your grouper is onboard." and gave me a thumbs up
Monkey was blur for a moment b4 she remembered that she DID pre-ordered her meals.

"Oh ok thank you."He seemed more excited that I did :P

Sorry readers, I forgot to snap pic of my grouper coz she was seated next to some VVIP *I was travelling alone to Paris* and I wanted to behave and be civilised for a bit instead of cam-whoring with my airlines food. The VVIP next to me soon enquired for the same meal but there was only ONE GROUPER onboard
>.<

If you are interested on wat kind of food they serve on Business and First Class for Malaysia Airlines, find out more here:
First Class

Business Class

Otherwise visit this fav website of mine for all sort of meals including cabin crew meals

www.airlinemeals.net

No comments: