Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Cream & Fudge Factory, Siam Paragon

The Cream & Fudge Factory is a small lil kiosk at the Food Hall in Siam Paragon
*told ya this gourmet food hall is huge*

they have a huge floor space for ice cream section!!!
YES ONLY ICE CREAM!!!

I went bonkers choosing which brand to indulge in.
Cream & Fudge has very uninteresting ice cream display
unlike other BRANDS whom shouted with all those lovely toppings on top
fruits...chocos...cookies and stuffs ontop of their ice cream display
but but....then I saw the menu
SO PRETTY!!!!!!!!
and so much of ingredients inside!!!!
WAH I WANT I WANT!!!
I was hopping around the counter....
my heart skipped
dunno which one to choose

JS gave up and sat down...
in the end, this Monkey chose Peach Melba *above*
look at the picture ya....and remember how it looks like OK?
after they've taken my order, they started to prepare my ice cream
I was like WTH......wat u doin with my ice cream?!?!??!?!
adding more nuts....
the black slab was some kind of stone
and it's FROZEN stone!!!
various of condiments
from ferrare roche to M&M's
and rows and rows and rows of cookies, candies, chocolates, nuts, jams,
GOSH this was a SWEET BUFFET!!!!!
mixing the ingredients in with the spatulas...
macam teppanyaki
then u choose which flav waffle bowl u want!!!
or crispy CONES!!!!
add the blueberry sauce and peaches
by this time...my heart was screaming in silence...
"QUICK FASTER!!!!!!"
OMG I can't wait
TA-DA!!!!!
it looked exactly like the one on the MENU!!!!!!
served on an acrylic holder
SO SO SO PRETTY!!!!!
oh YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM

amazing how I can eat that after
1) full fledged dinner at Baan Khun Mae
2) chicken rice and sticky mango dessert at Pratunam
3) and now...hehehehe...ICE CREAM

all under 3 hours....
heeeeeeeeee
heeeeeeeeeeeee
heeeeeeeeeeeeeee
*I'm a cow*

Tasting notes:
Ice cream was so creamy and not too sweet as they needed to add ingredients and other sauces innit.

Price:
on the super high side...the above was 1350 baht = RM 13.50

Verdict:
wished i could try the other 22 flavas too

check out more about this american brand here
www.creamandfudge.com

2 comments:

Wei's said...

Shouldn't have read this when I'm HUNGRY.. G A H H H

CHER-RY said...

Baby Wei: Never come to this blog when u are on an empty/near to empty stomach kay? :D

KFC tmrw!!! ya!!!!