Tuesday, May 12, 2009

When he's alone....

we were scheduled to have dinner together in 1.5 hours
Miss Monkey was having a meeting with Prestige Mein
Mr JS came early and texted me

"I am still in a meeting.....go and kill some time on your own ok?"
I must confessed...JS is a very very independent BF
he can be good on his own
behaved himself....except on thing
-_-"
when Prestige Mein and Monkey walked up with Baby Wei alongside
all we saw was Mr JS grandly holding a paperbag

-_-"
hai....................
if u think I'm shopaholic.....allow me to correct this
kindly do not eliminate the men ok????
they can shop as much as we do
more expensive items than we women do
and even bigger purchases
JS: "Look!!! the latest collection from Yohji Yamamoto."

-_- "Yes I can see that"
and started parading the new shoes for me
-_-
at the moment you can get Yohji Yamamoto merchandises at M Store
at The Gardens

What a place to waste money..........

Off topic:
yea I also spent bombs there purchasing Karl Lagerfeld
why do we need to buy so much?
why do we need to spend so much?
do we really need all these?
is there an end to this?
I need help..................

Another confession: I also happen to shopped like a mad woman in Bangkok

BIG SIGH............................

No comments: