Friday, March 16, 2012

JS's Bday Pressie :))))

Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Light Calf tote
yep for him to carry his camera around 
-_-
this colour is also nice - Sapphire
but after testing him a few times before making purchases
well I have my way to get his preference and decision


and so this was his color of choice
:))))))))
now he's gonna be busy like me.....
waxing leather goods every weekend, talking to them, sniffing them with TLC


anyway if you are a proud owner of any Bottega Veneta, u can send in your bags to their boutique for cleaning and waxing
it's a complimentary service that they provide
:)))))))))


well JS I know u really lurve this bag
so enjoy it and please take care of it OK
hmm I dun expect u to talk to them though hehehehhehe


www.bottegaveneta.com

4 comments:

Chasing Food Dreams said...

gosh...very nice and luv the color too... lucky JS!

I think for this bag, I need to sell both my kidneys and my liver too... hahaha!! :P

LianneK said...

i saw JS in gardens when i was back in msia, but shy to say hello to him .. maybe next year if i bump into him i will say hello yeah .. happy belated bday JS!

CHER-RY said...

Food Dreams, guess we have nothing to sell anymore huh? :p

Haiya....Lianne, u should have say hi kekekeke coz u dun come back to Msia that often and what are the chances of bumping to a hermit like him??? Kekekeke

LianneK said...

he look busy with his ipad la .. scared to kacau kacau also kekeke maybe checking his blog kot? keke true also, not so often back. btw, enjoy europe! its loveeeely now :-)