Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Homemade Beef Pie

I guess this wasn't the first time I've blogged about JS's glorious happy tummy beef pie....HOHOHOHOHOHO. Looking at the pic already make one's tummy eppy eppy.

Usually Pies are meant for lunch but we had it for dinner anyway. Yeah our dinner could be this simple. Just a pie and a salad. Maybe a glass or two of red wine...or a bottle...HO HO HO HO HO.

Double Happiness
:)))))))))))))

This one was a different variation done last year. I would say I prefer it round like this instead of square so that the pastry distribute well. More like I prefer to eat things which are round in shape, or at least presented on a round dish.
 

Think pizza, burgers, Macarons, carpaccio laid nicely on a round plate, a round plate of pasta, salads served on a huge round dish, a generous dollop of ice creams, a slice of cake.

Being chinese, the round/circular shape represent infinity, renewal, circle of life. It could be why that I'm so influenced with circular things. As long as my body shape don't turned into one. :P

Happy Mid Week folks!!!

2 comments:

Chasing Food Dreams said...

the pie looks absolutely gorgeous JS!!

Damian said...

Monkey, can I have the recipe for the pie? And also JS's razor clams capellini?