Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Gunung Brinchang

The men played 27 holes that day,
weather was crisp and cool at 18.5 centigrade,
cept that it was so muddy and wet at the course.

The ladies were having a blasting time
shopping for flowers.
until the men finished their golf
-_-
and took over our flirt mobile.
*wei, u kan have your sexay Audi???*
Prince C: "Come I drive!!!! I bring u all go kai-kai"

and he drove us up to Gunung Brinchang which was another 9km
fr our place.
It is the highest spot of the whole highlands.

"4 person in a chicken coop? That's so cramp!!!!"
Prince C: "U and my wife sit at the back."
-_-
I Ching and me hopped on the back.

Prince C:"See my wife and your gf so pretty at the back like MENG-Sing" *superstar*
JS: ...............................O_O..............................

Monkey: "More like Sing-Sing later when we get down." *Gorilla*

with the cool wind blowing everything off our face :(((
our poor hair!!!!
wow!!! tea plantation!!!
this pic was composed by JS......very nice :)
Monkey went harvesting tea leaves....hiak hiak hiak
so much of greenery around
Monkey & JS
I'm afraid of heights!!!
Prince C & I Ching
the self proclaimed Meng-Sing couple
the lil trails were so narrow and steep!!!
very good for Indian movie
rolling down the hills

hey roomies, remember our indian love movie?
which was directed by nee lee, mee mee and bee ree?
with thunder storm, beautifully choregraphed dance moves and all?
hahahahhaha.
we continued our journey up
and it was so misty up there I coudln't get a nice shot for u guys to see.
very very misty and super numbing cold.
JS plucked these for me,
dunno wat flowers were they but it's so pretty!!!

Looks like my favourite yummylicious zuchinni flowers but dunno if it's edible or not.
I like it tempura style.
oh yum yum yum yum.

4 comments:

licheng said...

Ahhh...nice breath of fresh air..seeing the tea plantation..
nice green...huuu

see you later tonight.

CHER-RY said...

Kindy Chai: Hey nice catching up wif u last nite. Hugs :)

Bry™ said...

i love camerons :)

CHER-RY said...

Bry: U can go for a short weekend. Use the Simpang Pulai way instead of Tapah. It's nicer to drive.